DISCLAIMER: We are business solutions firm and not law firm. However Legal Division of our firm have associates registered with Bar Council of India therefore as per the rules of the Bar Council of India, we hereby declare that we do not advertise or solicit for any legal work. By accessing and clicking on this site, you acknowledge that a) you wish to gain more information about us for your own information and use; b) the information provided on this site is only for information of readers and there has been no advertisement, solicitation, invitation or inducement of any sort whatsoever from us or any of our members to solicit any legal work through this website; c) the information about us is provided to you on your specific request and any information obtained or materials downloaded from this website is completely at your own volition and any transmission, receipt or use of this site does not create any lawyer-client relationship; and that d) we are not liable for any consequence of any action taken by you relying on the material / information provided on this website. If you have any legal issues, you, in all cases, must seek independent legal advice.
a) The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. We have taken care to ensure that all information provided on website is accurate. However, we are not responsible for any loss suffered by you as a consequence of any that action you take or omit to take on the basis of any of the information on website. Blogs on this site are views of author and not of LEXGENUS, therefore we are not liable or response for any action or inaction based on the information.
b) We are not liable for content published on the website by users of the website. If any such content appears to be inappropriate to us, we reserve the right to take down such content. You shall not publish or cause to be published any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, offensive, harmful or otherwise objectionable content on the website. We may release information to comply with the law, enforce our policies, protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety.
c) Reproduction of this website and its content is prohibited in accordance with the Copyright Act. You must refrain from using the website in any way that causes damage to the website or in any unlawful, harmful or fraudulent manner. Any such use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. You must respect the use of the website by other users and not interfere with their legitimate use of the website and our services. You hereby agree not to post material including spamming which is deliberately intended to upset other users. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies and, therefore, we owe no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). When registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, location. We may also collect information about your computer, your IP address and your use of this website. Any of such information which we collect from you may be used to improve our website or to administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature. We will take all reasonable and necessary care to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access our website.
d) LEXGENUS does not subscribe to the views of authors/blog writers and does not in any way confirm or deny the opinion expressed therein, and shall not be treated as the opinion of LEXGENUS.
e) While registering on LEXGENUS Site you agree to provide your real first name, last name, e-mail address and truthful personal information. You agree to keep your username and password safe from use by third parties and not share your registration details with anyone else. You will be liable to indemnify us against any unauthorised use of your username and password, howsoever caused. We reserve the right to delete, disable and/or restrict your account. Although we will do our best to provide constant, uninterrupted access to the website, we do not guarantee this nor do we accept any responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Thane, Maharashtra.
1. General: LEXGENUS SOLUTIONS (LEXGENUS) is committed to respect and protect the privacy of personal information in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations. The personal information shall mean sensitive personal data or information of individual subjects sharing their personal information with LEXGENUS. LEXGENUS may collect and process information about a) Visitors to our website b) Clients c) Job applicants/ Interns c) Consultants d) Employees.
2. Collection: "Personal information" is any information by which personal can be identified. We may collect your personal information as required under laws when you are a recipient of our services or information, apply for a position with us, or are employed or retained by us. We will collect and retain personal information only if it is shared by you, for the specific purpose, for limited period of time, till completion of the task.
3. Use: LEXGENUS will not disclose, use, give or distribute any personal information to third parties for any purposes other than to those third parties that need to know, and such need to know is necessary for delivery of services in relation to your engagement or employment with us.
4. Disclosure: LEXGENUS shall disclose Personal Information under a legal, regulatory or professional obligation to do so (for example, in order to comply with applicable laws) or to protect the rights and interests, property, or safety of LEXGENUS, our clients or others. If its relevant in the circumstances to disclose the information to third party service provider to provide services that involve data processing, for example archival, auditing, professional advisory (including legal, accounting, financial and business consulting), technology, website, research, banking, payment, client contact, data processing, insurance, forensic, litigation support, and security services.
5. Protection Measures: LEXGENUS is committed to protect Personal Information shared by you. We maintain appropriate industry standard security measures for protection of personal information against misuse, unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. We maintain appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information and data stored on our system.
6. Rights: You have the right to raise request for editing or removal of your personal in respect of the Personal Information.
7 . Change in Policy: The change is law will reflect change in our policy for personal information for compliance.
As per the Bar Council of India Rules, advocates are not permitted to solicit work or advertise. Click “I AGREE” and accept a) that this site is not an advertisement, communication, solicitation, invitation, or inducement for members to solicit any work; b) you wish to gain more information for use; the information will be provided to you on your specific request and any information obtained or materials downloaded from this website is completely at your own discretion volition and any transmission, receipt or use of this site does not create any lawyer-client relationship.